วัดไทยในนอร์เวย์

ในห้อง 'ทวีป ยุโรป' ตั้งกระทู้โดย WebSnow, 26 ตุลาคม 2008.

1. WebSnow

WebSnow ผู้ก่อตั้งเว็บพลังจิต ทีมงาน Administrator

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    1 เมษายน 2003
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +64,012
    <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD background=images/bg.jpg height=39>อยู่ที่ <!-- BEGIN DYN: row -->>หน้าแรก ></B>ทวีป ยุโรป ></B>Norway <!-- END DYN: row --></TD></TR><TR><TD background=images/bg_orange.gif> รายการ</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END: show_here.tpl --><!-- HERE START --><!--category </span>:-->
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD width="50%" height=22>We found 1 results:</TD><TD align=right width="50%"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <FORM action=index.php method=post>

<TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" borderColor=#e8e8e8 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=760 bgColor=#ffffff border=1><TBODY><TR><TD borderColor=#e8e8e8 width=550 bgColor=#e8e8e8>[​IMG] วัด วัดไทยนอร์เวย์ - THAI BUDDHIST TEMPLE </TD><TD borderColor=#e8e8e8 width=184 bgColor=#e8e8e8> [ ดูรายละเอียด ] [โหวต] [​IMG] </TD></TR><TR><TD width=746 bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>TEL (47) 66-848313,91-746685, FAX (47) 66-777927
    ที่อยู่ TORSTADASEN 16 .,1362 BILLINGSTAD.,NORWAY</SPAN> ตำบล :
    อำเภอ : จังหวัด : รหัสไปรษณีย์ :

Website http:// </TD></TR></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

<!-- DIRECT BAR START-->http://www.palungjit.org/buddhism/temple/index.php?cat=90</FORM>

2. Vatairat

Vatairat เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    5 มกราคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +2,294
    เห็นคุณป้าบอกว่ามีอยู่4ที่ค่ะ เดี๋ยวนู๋ขอไปถามก่อนนะค่ะ ว่าที่ไหนบ้าง แต่ที่แน่ๆมีอยู่ในosloค่ะ

3. orchidme

orchidme เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    30 กันยายน 2009
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +2,956
    Wat Thai Norway
    Trondheimsvegen 582
    2016 Frogner
    Norway
    Telephone: 63 82 01 30 / 917 46 685
    Fax: 63 82 01 31
    E-mail​
    : info@watthainorway.com

Homepage: http://www.watthainorway.com/

4. พระฐานธมฺโม

พระฐานธมฺโม เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    26 พฤศจิกายน 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +2,126
    Get all kinds of donated school supplies to give to students in schools that cause flooding in areas experiencing Phunphin. Surat Thani Province. I own the project donated items to help students, young people and novices this several times, just accept that everyone helping each other and donate as well Thanks for a great merit in this because ... The reason the flood situation of the students, parents and students themselves have been very difficult, which is my own background, the people of this district is concerned, home is great love, but it is a power exercise. Property has a small aid to the power of me, and I would like to think of ways to seek ways to help students and youth who are the future of the nation to receive assistance. Which is not much, but not at too However, I got together with his father - the mother and of relatives, including government officials and private companies have the distribution of articles to help any cooperation very good from all sectors with very good Every time I do projects in this web site and other meditation has always been my firm confirmed that it will not be donating money is not in any circumstance where you can check every post that I set. Note that no donation is money, but with this flood event, I do have an idea to ask yourself swallow a few times because they believed that everyone has to read this site would have a pure heart. Generous and ready to assist fellow with the date and if I get donated money do I think will facilitate Auay benefits and convenience of purchasing goods school supplies are more easily, so this time if all you have. intention to donate the money factor, or it can be shipped as they can do other things as well ..... I would like to Thanks to all those who merit a bountiful spirit lend support Kun Works very well for the good. You have to say that every pharmacist is a factor that resulted in everyone find happiness. Peace is health director of business are complementary to ask .... Thanks gloriously healthy.
    ***** Money to be transferred to the *****
    account.
    Mr. Vissnu ampaipet
    bangkokbank (swiftcode: BKKBTHBK).
    Account number 421-0-630259.
    Or you can send school supplies to at
    61 / 1 Moo 5 Tambon ThaRongChang. Phunphin .Suratthani.Thailand
    84130 zip code.

5. arathai

arathai Active Member

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    24 ตุลาคม 2011
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +35
    มีอีกที่ค่ะ Vikebukt ,Vestnes kommune, Møre og Romsdal ค่ะ ชื่อ วัดโพธิธรรมค่ะ

แชร์หน้านี้