I tried: Gaining crystal-clear vision over each individual thought – Real Business – Real...

ในห้อง 'Buddhist News' ตั้งกระทู้โดย PanyaTika, 20 ธันวาคม 2018.

1. PanyaTika

PanyaTika สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    12 ธันวาคม 2018
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3
    As the first disruptor in our field we have to be at the forefront of innovation in accounting, which means constantly being open to new ideas and new thinking.

I founded the business ten years ago and am still one of the main idea-generators, so I often find my mind is too busy. I’ll admit I have yearned for mindful balance.

I’m continuously seeing where I can make improvements in the business or having new ideas, and it can get quite draining. After years of personal coaching and a recommendation to try meditation, I tried out a few different types.

Eventually my girlfriend’s best friend tried transcendental meditation. She highly recommended it as a great way to quieten the mind. I signed up for a local class and it instantly felt like the right meditation system for me.

With that in mind, I decided to try the Insight Timer.

Need to put your mind at ease? There’s an app for that

This is an app which is super simple to use and allows you to set the timing for your meditation.

Very much like in a traditional buddhist meditation class, Insight timer has that classic bell that seems to ring for ages.

I used it twice a day every day for 20 minutes at a time. Ideally I tried to get one slot in either in the morning or at lunchtime and then another later on in the evening.

After a couple of weeks using the app, I felt noticeably so much calmer and so much more focused than I was without these timed sessions.

i-tried-gaining-crystal-clear-vision-over-each-individual-thought-real-business-real-business.png

The impact it had

For me, the best part was definitely the feature where I can record my sessions.

It was almost like keeping a diary of the time I’ve spent looking after myself and my mind.

As my mind was often clouded with multiple thoughts and ideas relating to my business – and considering the sheer amount that goes on in Crunch – this feature enabled me to zoom in and focus on small details.

It helped me gain crystal-clear vision over each individual thought, freeing me up and creating more energy to see tasks through to the end.

As a business leader looking to boost my productivity, I don’t really have anything negative to say about this app.

If you meditate already or even if you’re a beginner, this is a super simple way to perfectly complement your practice.

The verdict

I find meditation through the app helped me boost my focus and alertness, allowing me to be more creative, and give me the clarity I needed when there are big decisions to be made about my business.

That’s why I’d definitely recommend this to other business leaders and will continue to use the app on a daily basis.

You don’t have to be doing transcendental meditation in particular – it works with pretty much everything, including mindfulness.

It can be done without the diary feature, but that’s the part I personally love the most. It’s become an integral part of my daily routine and I now use it completely automatically.

Darren Fell is CEO and founder of Crunch.

Thank you
    https://realbusiness.co.uk/i-tried-meditation/

แชร์หน้านี้